Jang's Taekwondo officially opened in August 2000 and offers the ultimate in fitness and self-defense at 1006 S. McLean Boulevard in Elgin. Come discover the power that this traditional Korean martial art can add to your life!
"The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step." So take that first step by learning how martial arts training is a total self-development program that will make you physically, mentally and emotionally stronger. Then take the next step on your life-changing journey and begin a trial program-- we offer an introductory special for new members. Only those who have experienced the thrill of our classes can truly understand how good it makes you feel!
- Learn discipline and respect
- Improve grades
- Build confidence
- Develop the "Yes, I Can!" positive attitude
- Have fun
- Gain better muscle tone and strength through isometric and dynamic tension exercises
- Enhance flexibility and improve coordination
- Sharpen reflexes and senses through breathing and concentration exercises
- Release stress
- Meet new friends
- Learn self-defense
- Increase self-confidence
- Improve overall physical condition and control weight
Click HERE for Championship Registration!
"The family that kicks together sticks together!"
- Parents and children develop mutual respect while enjoying a healthy activity
- Men, women and children ages 4 and up can each experience the thrill of self-improvement at their own level
- Discover the power of family unity!
Jang's Taekwondo, Inc.
1006 South McLean Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
(847) 741 - 7518