Jang's Taekwondo officially opened in August 2000 and offers the ultimate in fitness and self-defense in two locations, Elgin and Pingree Grove (at the Cambridge Lakes Community Center). Come discover the power that this traditional Korean martial art can add to your life!
"The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step." So take that first step by learning how martial arts training is a total self-development program that will make you physically, mentally and emotionally stronger. Then take the next step on your life-changing journey and begin a trial program-- we offer an introductory special for new members. Only those who have experienced the thrill of our classes can truly understand how good it makes you feel!
- Learn discipline and respect
- Improve grades
- Build confidence
- Develop the "Yes, I Can!" positive attitude
- Have fun
- Gain better muscle tone and strength through isometric and dynamic tension exercises
- Enhance flexibility and improve coordination
- Sharpen reflexes and senses through breathing and concentration exercises
- Release stress
- Meet new friends
- Learn self-defense
- Increase self-confidence
- Improve overall physical condition and control weight
"The family that kicks together sticks together!"
- Parents and children develop mutual respect while enjoying a healthy activity
- Men, women and children ages 4 and up can each experience the thrill of self-improvement at their own level
- Discover the power of family unity!
Jang's Taekwondo, Inc.
1006 South McLean Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
(847) 741 - 7518